There is a lot of information on this site, so please ensure that you have checked it thoroughly before e-mailing. I will do my best to respond to your e-mail, but there may be a significant delay in replying as this site is done in my ‘spare time’.
- I will not answer the following question: “Can you please tell me all about the Second World War/posters/the Nazis/propaganda?” (i.e. ‘Can you please write my project for me?’) There are some general links provided to specific topics.
- I do not sell posters, nor do I have a catalogue of posters available. Unfortunately, I do not have the funds to buy posters either.
- I do not value posters, although I give some ideas/links on the valuing page. I know even less about valuing other art and ceramics!
- I do not know a great deal more about wartime artists than the information provided here, although I would appreciate further information if readers have it. I certainly cannot identify/value the work of any artists.
- If you wish to purchase copies of posters, please see archives.
- Copyright status of images.
I do not collect information by means of this site. If you send me an e-mail, I will endeavour to answer it (subject to FAQ), and will store the e-mail for my own use. Information is not bought/sold, etc.
Not For Profit
This web site is a non-profit site provided for the interest of anybody who has a general interest in my project, or the wider subject, including the general public and historians.
Externally Linked Sites
No responsibility is accepted for any inaccuracies, nor for the content of externally linked sites (many of which are recommended by the site owners themselves). Due to the nature of propaganda, there may be some images upon the site, or externally linked sites which people may find offensive; if I expect this to be the case then I will indicate this next to the link.
Please inform me if you encounter any dead links, etc.